River of Life Youth Ministry strives to provide a safe place and the resources needed for the spiritual growth of youth in grades 7-12 in our community. Our goal is to introduce youth and their families to Jesus Christ, and challenge them to become leaders for the Kingdom of God. The foundation of our ministry is the Word of God, and we build our faith by exploring how the Bible relates to our lives today. We will also have fun while we learn, with various activities and games, trips to concerts, sports events, and much more.
Our youth ministry team works together with this purpose:
- Embrace every student that visits our church and make them feel loved and accepted.
- Expose every student to the gospel message of Jesus Christ in a manner that is both fun and effective.
- Encourage every student in their endeavors, whether they are in sports, academics, arts, and most importantly in their Christian walk.
- Equip believers to have a strong and deep friendship with Christ.
- Challenge every believer to discover their ministry.
“Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:11
AFCC Teen Cowboy Camp 2018
Pastor Nick and the Boys at the Cross
Join Our Newsletter